I AM Erick Chrispin

welcome to my world

I AM ERICK CHRISPIN

I am a trainer and motivational speaker on personal development, leadership and entrepreneurship. I am also an author of the popular book in swahili: Tabia 5 za Watu Waliofanikiwa (5 habits of successful people). I am also the founder and Managing Director of TrueMaisha Consultancy (A training and coaching consultancy company based in Dar es salaam Tanzania), I believe in human potential to determine his/her life success hence i love facilitating people empower their own potential.

Posts

Comments

MY TEAM

TrueMaisha Consultancy

AM ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Click To Connect with Me

Portfolio

    Posted by: Unknown Posted date: 1:49 AM / comment : 0


    icon allbkg

    Tagged with:

    Next
    This is the most recent post.
    Previous
    Older Post

    No comments:

    Leave a Reply

Comments

The Visitors says